Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Androphobia +Traumatophobia + Mythophobia

What are these you ask??? Mmmmm well this is the Fear of Men added with the Fear of Injury,  then lastly the Fear of Lying. Add them all together and my fear is of Men Lying about Injury!

I believe I am developing a few phobias thanks to the men I have dated throughout my life, while reflecting upon a few things on my EXTREMELY long drive home from work, I've discovered some TRENDS.

I would like to share with you a list of Medical excuses I have received throughout the years as to why someone has left, stopped talking to me, or decided to ignore for an extended period of time. Oh and I'm sure the list will continue to grow, these will be listed with the earliest of excuses received at a younger age.

*Cancer (The man is fine now, married with children)
*Gout
*Scarlet Fervor (Yes I said Scarlet Fervor!) PS this was given twice by two separate men!
*Seizure which apparently caused Multiple personalities (So he claims)
*Pedophobia- Fear of children (Okay I may exaggerate a little, but the fear of my child)
*Blood Clot which moved to lungs (May have caused death, who knows at this point)
*Circumcision (WTF kind of excuse is this!) (I get that you didn't like the Snip Snip but damn I'm sure it still works)

I may sound as if I am a little heartless and completely disregard these medical issues, some which are very serious and I realize this, though as they present themselves one after another I seem to be effected less and less. No longer am I surprised by their answers or even believe them, I'm just learning that its something men do to get out of talking to me. Which brings me to the question, am I repulsive? So repulsive that I they cant stand to tell me the truth, they just have to lie and run away?

No matter, at this point, I'm pretty sure I will have a hard time believing anything regarding Medical excuses. You'd have better luck telling me your damn dog ate your homework... Blah Blah Blah

PS I received a fat lip tonight, this in return means I cant talk to you ever again ;)

Nighty Night.......................................................................................................................................

0 comments: